A band hailing from Geneva was fortunate enough to play at a sponsored event in one of the first spots that brought a bit of Glitz to Langstrasse. Introduced with their new videoclip, a lush yet a bit boring Summer-Song featuring our own Börni. The gig that followed was then thankfully way more energetic. If you saw the feature presentation and their videos on their website you’d get a different idea, but actually they do play tropical funk jazz. And they do it good, a guy on the horn even.
- Spelling fail #vote #switzerland http://t.co/T9T4xfVyBU 4 years ago
- Taking a Synth Bath with #giorgio #daftpunk wp.me/p1lTXr-gQ 4 years ago
- Rainbow geneva style #jean http://t.co/blVaNj5byw 4 years ago
- A beautiful song to dream about, check out Knox - Right Here #weekendreggae wp.me/p1lTXr-gM 4 years ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: People love talking about the weather but hate talking about the climate. 4 years ago